Zucker, L. (2017, July 14). CLMOOC 2017 badges! CLMOOC.
Zucker, L. (2016, Sept 13). Highlights from our digital badges hangout. Digital Literacies Collaborative.
Goldberg, Lauren. Contemporary literacies beyond the classroom: A teacher seeks out participatory culture. New Jersey English Journal. (2014): 29-34. Rpt in National Writing Project. Web. 30 Jan. 2015.
Goldberg, L. (2014, Apr 30). Reflections: Can mindfulness increase attention? Contemporary Learning and Interdisciplinary Research: Fordham University Graduate School of Education.
Franzen, J., Peters, B., Goldberg, L., Brown, D., Dona, E., & Fasimpaur, K. (2014, Jan 15) TTT#378 A case for food literacy w/ joseph franzen, brent peters, lauren goldberg, devin brown, elfe dona, karen fasimpaur 1.15 [Webinar]. Teachers Teaching Teachers. http://edtechtalk.com/node/5235
Lauren writes about health and wellness as a contributor to the lifestyle blog, HobokenGirl.
- Lauren’s Personal Learning Network (PLN) – This graphic incorporates some of the people, tools, and spaces that comprise Lauren’s personal learning network. (Created with Padlet)
- My Digital Credentials – This infographic showcases open badges and other digital credentials Lauren earned through digital learning. (Created with Padlet)
- A Reading History – This visual represents a selection of books that influenced Lauren’s personal and professional development. (Created with Easel.ly)
- Lauren’s Making for CLMOOC – This visual represents digital writing and creative projects accomplished during the summer of 2013. (Created with Easel.ly)
- CLMOOC 2016 Digital Badge Program – Lauren led the effort to revive the open badge program for CLMOOC, a Connected Learning Massively Open Online Collaboration.
- DLC Digital Badge Program – Lauren developed and manages the digital badge program for the Digital Literacies Collaborative.
- Lauren’s collection of digital badges on Mozilla Open Backpack